Thursday, October 7, 2010

WHAT CHEER IN THE FALL

This fabulous mustard cupboard was the hit of the show, it still has the orginal square nails.
Over all we had a real good week-end, Sat was kind of a bummer. It was very windy, cloudy and cold. After all it is What Cheer in Oct.That didn't stop everyone though,quite a few hardy souls came out.
This beautiful dresser set found a new home with a very nice lady that I'm sure will take great care of it. I don't think it was ever used, if so it was very little.
I love this blue cupboard top I guess it's one of those pieces if it doesn't sell I"ll just have to keep it.This was the last show of the year for us ,now we will have to concentrate on the shops.
You can look for us in Park Place Antiques in Marion, The Smokehouse in Amana, Annies Treasures in Cascade and the Livery Stable In Center Point. And who knows we may show up where you least expect us.
HAPPY FALL YA'LL

No comments:

Post a Comment