Monday, January 3, 2011

WE HAD A PARTY AND A BABY

I told you in my last post we had 2 birthdays and a baby coming by the first of the year. Yesterday afternoon my granddaughter Gracie had her party. She got a boom box and a camera and a gift card to Barnes and Noble, She was almost as excited about the gift card as the camera she loves to read
This is Zoey I guess the party was to much for her .I know the past month has been a wild ride for all of us.
Say hello to my new grandson, he was born at 2 AM on Jan 2. If you think he looks a little on the big side it may have something to do with the fact that he weighed 10 lbs 13 oz and is 23 inches long and he was a week early OH MY. His big sister seems to like him ( for now ) just wait sis.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey there stranger! I heard through the grapevine that you were taking a space somewhere in Mount Vernon... where? I want to come see :0)
    Hope to see you soon. Polly

    ReplyDelete