Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

I know I am a little late getting this out , but I really have a good reason. Sunday night on the way home I felt a bit off ,but put it on being cold and tired. Well as they say it's not nice to fool Mother Nature. At 2 AM the stomach bug arrived with a vengeance.When I was able to be conscious on Tuesday every bone,muscle and fiber of my body felt like I had been run over by a truck, then he backed to see what he hit. Today I feel better I may even go out -OH MY . On the news the other they said there is a real good chance we could see 3 different strains of influenza in the next couple of months,YEAH. 2 of my grandchildren have Strepp Throat now.1 is in school and one is still at home,2 different famlies so the bugs are out there . FOR NOW STAY WELL -STAY WARM-TAKE CARE OF YOU- GINGER

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ginger...take care of Y-O-U!
    Hope you feel better soon and that no one else comes down with it.

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete