Monday, February 7, 2011

YOU DON'T SEE THIS EVERYDAY

When I came out of my Drs. office today (Feb 7th ) I sure wasn't expecting to see a tree full of Robins,but there they were. This is facing 4th Ave in Cedar Rapids, you can see the large pile of snow from last weeks snow storm 10 inches here. Either these robins are waay mixed up or we are in for some crazy weather. The temp tomarrow night is supposed to be down in the low teens. As I was crossing the river in the heart of town I saw a bald eagle swoop into the river. I parked my car got out camera in hand and sure enough there he was sitting on the ice. I love watching eagles,there were at least half a dozen flying around the 5 in 1 dam. I have a couple more pics that didn't come thru I'll try to get them later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment