Monday, February 21, 2011

MAKING THE ROUNDS

ML and I decided to take a spin to Amana on Sat. it had been a long time since we took the time to make the rounds of all the shops. We started here I had never been in this store,I enjoyed the store but loved the inside of the building soo cool. We made our way to The General Store,had to buy some real horseradish for hubby. I don't know how he eats that stuff,but he loves it so he can have all of my share. We had lunch at The Ox Yoke.If you are going to be there at lunch time you must plan on eating at one of the local eatery's. Real honest to god homemade German food. This is what greets you when you walk in the front door of Amazing Grace.The best smelling place around.These are all glycern soaps of different colors and scents. I could just stay there all day and smell them. Sandy has plenty more to see and lots of things to buy. I bought some things I think I want to put on Etsy. This will be another new adventure for me. I am kind of nervous,it seems like it shouldn't be to hard to do. Any words of advise and wisdom would be gladly accepted. This is Sandy and her daughter Hannah .They were having a good time that day,and so were we.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gonna have to put this on my list of gotta get toos. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete