Thursday, March 10, 2011

WELL I ALMOST MADE IT

I made it all the way through the winter without so much as a sniffle.Last Thursday my daughter-in-law ask me to watch her youngest daughter while she took her son to the Dr. Well to make a long story short he was diagnose with infuenza B,when they got back he wanted to see gramma so I went out to the van and stuck my head in the side door and said hi to him(he's only 2 you have to do that sort of thing now and again) It took me til Monday before I wasn't able to get out of bed ,and thats where i've been til today,I still feel like dog poo but I think I'll live. I keep thinking if I felt this bad it must be really hard on these little kids. Last year for the first time I got a flu shot and within 2 hours I started getting sick,it turns out I'm allergic to the flu shot. That time was worse than this but not by much. I know flu season is almost over but stay on your guard and STAY WELL

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ginger...so sorry to hear it!
    Hope you'll be tickety-boo again SOON!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete