Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN AGAIN

The last couple of days have really been something else.This morning I wrote my blog hit the wrong button and wiped out the whole thing.CR-P I had to leave for another round of flyer distribution.So rather than going through all of it again I'll give you the short version.We started in Mount Vernon,Polly's then Alice's then Wolfes. Down the street to The Skillet Cafe for some real good food and very friendly people.On to First Brick,got back in the car drove to Marion .Went to Antique Ave.I love that building it reminds me of my Grandfathers house.I would move in ,in a heart beat.Left there went on to Top Drawer, then down the street to Czech Village Antiques. when we left there we were done for the day yaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment