Monday, May 24, 2010

Traveling Betty's On The Go

This doll at Gatherings in Anamosa looks just about how I feel . Arletta & I decided today was the day we were going to deliver some flyers for the Traveling Betty's Occasional Sale.Today of all days, the hottest day of the year so far.As you can see she is kind of flat.

We got to see Wanda, which I have been saying I was going to do for like a month now. Her store looks fantastic. She has moved things around,gotten new things and really has the place looking sharp. I love this green cupboard with the red & green quilt hanging over the door.There are lots of real cool things I would load up in a heart beat if I had the room for it all. I love the prim look and Wanda knows how to put it all together. Well I guess thats all for today, we will be back out there tomarrow.Hope it's not quite so HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment