Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO ME

Well for a year now I have been a blogger. One year ago I wrote my first blog,I'll probably never be real good at it but I'll keep blogging away. I looked back at that first blog and I was talking about What Cheer.
Well it's time for What Cheer again,we have been buying,marking and packing for a little while now. We should be ready to go when the time comes.
I decided since I'm sooo good at blogging (hahaha) I would try facebook,wish me luck
Till next time TAKE CARE OF YOU

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary to you! Yours is 3 days older than mine. Come on over and enter my giveaway!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could find you in time for this milestone!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Wish I could shop What Cheer...you guys have the best stuff in Iowa!

    Happy Easter,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete